Grey Jumper – the end

It seems I was right and all single men in their 30’s have been sent to an island somewhere…..

Are you ready for this?…..grey jumper has a girlfriend.  He casually dropped it into a text three days after the alleged date…..’It would have been great to meet up again, I am sure we would of (hate people that write ‘of’ instead of ‘have’) had a good time but as you know…I am with someone (NO, I CLEARLY DIDN’T!), therefore am unable to. I hope you understand?

I asked him about three times that day if he had met anyone since he split up with the girlfriend and he just shook his head and said ‘I am here with you aren’t i’? Argh what a smoothie! I really should have given that a bit of thought, but really does a shake of the head and telling me I was beautiful and that we were on a date sound like he had a girlfriend!!?

Lessons learnt:

1. never to trust someone with dreamy eyes and long eyelashes.
2. to listen to my instincts – I knew Leo men were bad news!
3. listen to my mum more often – she said he was bit intense!
4. to never indulge men that don’t put kisses on the end of texts.

Share:

11 Comments

1. May 28, 2009 / 4:01 pm

On behalf of all single Leo men, with long eyelashes and dreamy eyes (!) I apologise for this loser taking you for a ride.On the plus side, at least it ended sooner, rather than later, when it would have hurt a WHOLE lot more.Keep your chin up babe. x

2. May 28, 2009 / 4:29 pm

How rude !! The cheek of it!! Therefore!ahaha… very funnily written. Don't hide behind the curtain for long – next chapter soon :) xx

3. May 28, 2009 / 4:32 pm

Thanks Biggs – I think he was an August Leo so that lets you off the hook! lol x

4. May 28, 2009 / 5:28 pm

Not all August Leo's are bad…. but I am outraged at grey jumper – he had such potential.Keep smiling Blousey!

5. May 28, 2009 / 7:28 pm

Lol you know i love to blame a starsign :) xx

6. May 28, 2009 / 7:54 pm

I also feel the need to apologise. I'm not a Leo, and I don't have particularly long lashes or dreamy eyes, but I'm sorry, and I must state that we're not all like that. xx ;)

7. May 28, 2009 / 8:06 pm

aww thanks Jase – I know you arent all like that! i have an optimistic mind and the beastly men, at least, give me something to blog about ;) xx

8. May 28, 2009 / 8:54 pm

I am an august leo. this man is giving us a bad rep. but I mostly concerned about point 4. O dear this doesn't bode well for D! X

9. May 28, 2009 / 9:13 pm

my best friend is august leo – its the men i have the beef with! Lol x oh and point 4 is oh so true but at least D puts them sometimes!!

10. May 29, 2009 / 3:39 am

Well I'm a July Leo so I can't speak for the August breed. Like Biggs said, at least it ended before it really got started. But "therefore", how formal and rude.Anyway, you are way too good for the likes of him.

11. June 2, 2009 / 12:57 pm